|The Graf Tuner represents a fresh approach in the design of tuning machines for the classical guitar.
Often the final component in the completion of a fine instrument, a tuner can have a pronounced effect on resonance, balance, stabilitya nd aesthetics.
Weighing in at a mere 144 grams per set, Graf Tuners serve to reduce the resonance dampening effect of attaching metal to the headstock.
Our innovative design utilizes an independant gear housing which allows the bae plat to be much thinner. Balance is imporved and the overall weight of the instrument is reduced.
The core design concept is fundamental to the the entire range of Graf Tuner models, thus providing similar advantages for instruments of all price ranges.
|• Bronze Base Plat weight: 10 g (0.3 oz)
• Assembly weight 72 g (2.6 oz)
• Total set weight 144 g (5.2 oz)
• Forge-cast bronze independent Gear Housing
• Worm Drive: 1:16 ratio
• 12 mm (.475") ø fully enveloping bronze gear
• 6.45 mm (1/4") ø Stainless Steel Worm
|• Zero clearance bushings for worm bearing
• Delrin support bushing for Gear Axle
• 9.7 mm (.382") ø Synthetic Ivory Roller with Brass String Busing
• Delrin Roller Bushing
• #2 Slot Oval Brass Screws
• All non-ferrous parts surfaces lacquered